Saturday, March 14, 2009

MY NOTES

Cogito means I think therefore I am
ergo sum means to Rene Descartes

GIGO
means Garbage In, Garbage Out

Non Secutur
means Illogical


" We are gods pretending to be fools "

Questions to be answered
note: there is no wrong or right answers

1.What will you do if you're walking in the forest and saw a key?
2.You continue walking and saw a broken jar, what will you do?
3. Saw a burnt house, what wil you do?
4. Saw a river, What will you do?
5. Saw a lion, What will you do?

My Answers
1. I'll get it and put it inside my pocket
2. I'll avoid
3. I'll just get pass on to it
4. I'll cross the river if I see a stone path
5. I'll just keep on looking at it, eye to eye

INTERPRETATIONS:

1. key means money
2. broken jar means friend
3. I forgot the meaning of burnt house
4. river means sex life or sex
5. lion means problems

No comments: